Radiation-free headsets use hollow tube technology to protect the user from harmful EMF radiation. The air tube is similar to a doctor’s stethoscope! By using an air tube headset with your cell phone, you will be helping to prevent cell phone radiation and brain cancer! Air tube hands-free headsets are available as ear hook headsets or as ear bud headsets. The earbud headset just stays in the ear with slight pressure and the earhook headset hangs from the ear with gravity. Accommodates all mobile phones that use 3.5mm jack. Compare to: biopro air tube headsets, Mercola blue tube headsets, GIA Wellness headsets, aircom technology headsets, Life Energy Blue Tube Headsets, Earthtrade Headsets, New Life Blue Tube headsets, Envi Brown tube headsets, rf3 headsets, Smart-Safe Headsets — Air Tube headsets are considered the safest headsets you can buy! There is no metal wire connecting the plug to your ear, as it is separated by air. Air Tube headsets are “wired headsets” and are not wireless. (In fact, wireless bluetooth devices actually have been shown to INCREASE EMF and are more dangerous to your health!)
Learn Why Air Tube Radiation-Free Headsets are the Best Headsets
- Radiation Freewire -enabled smart MP3 headphone wire , the company’s efforts to create a more powerful experience , continue to bring you little surprises and fresh technology!
- Smart button to swith for all mobile phone
- With microphone
- Ear bud with built-in Ear Hook for stability.
- Call receive, reject and hang up button, in the same time, it can control music player. One-short-time press for start or play music, two-short-time press for next song
- With volume control, remember to adjust your volume in your mobile phone too.
- New “Intelligent switching mode” Module that allows you to bid farewell to switch wiring troubles
- The material of shell is magnesium alloy.high-quality touch feeling.
- Universal 3.5mm plug, high-quality nickel-plated pins, strong antioxidant capacity.Durable and strong.
- Special collar clip, convenient to fix headphone and microphone, ensure the quality of answer the call.
- Cable adopt imported TPE, durable and can guarantee long term use.
- Ear silicone mushroom head design,maximum to eliminate ambient noise, size can be changed, safety and health.
- Curved catheter design, ergonomic and wear comfortable, do not harm the ears.
- Fits all mobile phones
- Competitive price
- High Quality materials!
- Safe for use while driving
- iDoctor brand
- No more burning
- No more exposure to cancer-causing microwave radiation
- No more headaches
Mobile Phone Radiation Chart
Air Tube Headsets Fit All Cell Phone Models
Works with all phone models, including: AT&T, Audiovox, Blackberry, Ericsson, ETE, Fujitsu, HTC, LG, Kyocera, Maxon, Mitsubishi, Motorola, Nokia, OKI, Nextel, Palm, Panasonic, Prestige, Qualcomm, Samsung, Sharp, Siemens, Android, Apple, Blackberry, iPhone, Palm, RIM and more!
Works with iPhone 7!
The new iPhone 7 does not have an audio out jack. Instead they assume you will want to use bluetooth headphones or earbuds. The only problem with this is that there is evidence that this INCREASES your exposure to radiation! Third-party accessory makers are able to provide the lightning to 3.5mm audio jack adapter that will allow you to convert the digital output of the iPhone 7 to normal analog audio that you can use with normal headphones, INCLUDING AIR TUBE HEADPHONES! NOTE: This adapter is supposed to come WITH your iPhone7. However, in case you need one, you can buy one here.
Available in MONO or STEREO
If you are using it for driving, we recommend the mono version so you keep one ear open.
Available Only in 3.5 mm Jack Size
Generally, SMARTPHONES use a 3.5 mm jack and older-style phones use a 2.5 jack. We tried 4 different adapters to make it work on a 2.5 jack but this is unreliable. So for now, it will only work on a 3.5mm jack size phone.
NOTE: 3.5mm size (also known as an 1/8″ phono jack or mini phono jack) is the standard for music headphones and just about every other type of electronic device other than phones (music players, and PCs.) So you can do a visual comparison by holding up your existing phone headset jack right next to a music headphone jack and you can immediately tell if it is the same diameter or if it is smaller.